Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

I actually work as a welder and I find this game very entertaining. good job!

Hospital Admin Hospital Admin

nice but...

I like the concept and the game play is fun. I noticed a glitch when I click on the elevator to and hit the floor just before she enters. she will freeze in place and you cant move till your time is nearly up on the patient your trying to move.

RaidenX RaidenX

that game remindes me of B-wings

even though its a sorta ripoff of another game, at least its cool.
Rock on!

Go0gley responds:

Whoever that other game is... I expect it to be a rip from Raiden.

Thanks anyway. :)

Snake ! Snake !

hey, I liked it

I liked the challange. it was a little tough getting used to it at first but when I got the hang of it I thought it was awsome. nice job dude.

XxASDF-ASDFxX responds:

5,000 points is where it gets hard

Unlucky Dave : "Button" Unlucky Dave : "Button"

it got my attention

I love the death and the violence, good work. how about mulitaple daves that line up like cows and wait for a difrent death. that would be cool.

koit responds:

Kind of like a factory line.......where they're on a conveyor belt, driven towards their separate dooms.

Yeah, nice one.

Muhhahahah, *chuckles to myself knowingly*

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

It worked last night all except a couple glitches

I tried and really like it last night but I can't play it at all today. I don't get it, I thought the author said it was all fixed but aparently not. I'm a big fan of the author's previous work and I hope this will get fixed pritty soon cause I want to play it again. and we it worked, I couldn't enrease my health rather than just fighting people. I was only able to pay $100 and get 10-HP only once and after that it just took my money and didn't give me anything.