Regular News Debate Regular News Debate

Parodied politics? I call it flat out plagiarism of whats already on CNN and FOX news

Job Care Job Care

This video is more relevant to me in my life right now that I'd wish. My passion in life is to be a musician, unless your related to someone in the industry then most likely you wonâEUTMt make it in. I ended up working a very strenuous job for many years so I could still do my passion afterwards. Until my job got so bad I had to have back surgery and couldn't do that job anymore.

Your right we are forced to conform. Ever since the 80s when it was more common for both married partners to have a job at the same time, prices went up and making ends meet is harder than it ever was.

Blordow responds:

Musicians who make a living today aren't even musicians, they're either living off doing cover songs in shitty pubs or if you make it mainstream, you get songs written for you already by the industry. There is no creative freedom in the industry, unless you're super talented, but even then, they milk you down to society's level. People need to stop relying on other people so much, make a name for yourself. Start uploading your music to the world, make a youtube account, show your friends, if your music is good then people will share it. Don't give up, imagine how it would feel if you accomplished your goal considering how difficult people might think it is to achieve.

Punch-O-Matic! Punch-O-Matic!

love it

does it have a donkey punch feature?

Twatlight Twatlight

thats's exactly what me and my family did and peop

le in the theater and they were mad but we didnt care the twilight movie sucked ass.

Twilight the Video Game? Twilight the Video Game?

it was funny and twilight does suck

it was funny and twilight does suck

DJDragonwolf responds:

Lol thanks.

Line Life Collab Line Life Collab

nice

it was done well and Iron Maiden kicks ass!

F-Ninja responds:

thank you very much!

Bereaved Bereaved

Awsome

It had a lot of passion and put together very nice.
10 out of 10

2 KIRBYS 1 CUP 2 KIRBYS 1 CUP

that was funny

Awsome tribute. I like it

Nevermind3 responds:

And I like you. :)

Ninja Turtles EP2 Ninja Turtles EP2

really good for clay

I love the intro and the episode was bad ass. I hope you make more. Rock on!

Random Acts of ViolenceV2 Random Acts of ViolenceV2

thats what I like to see

I couldn't stop laughing after I saw the guy that liked the O.C. got the crap beat out of him. rock on!

Fizzo responds:

We draw what makes us most annoyed, and luckily it was people talking about the O.C. all the time, so there you go.